Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Headlines, Headlines...

All right, I knew it: my first post would be about headlines...

It still amazes me how so few companies have any clue about the power of headlines.

It's cute to see professionals struggling to compose the best text/copy for their ad, and not paying attention to the headline.

"Hmm, Sir, if the headline is boring, nobody will read your ad/article/posting"...
The answer is usually "Oh sure, you are right" and for few seconds they seem to understand. Then, back to usual...

So, I really enjoy when I see professionals of headlines at work. Check this one out:
IMGP1805

Now, only a person that lived in seclusion in a cave for 20 years would not know the people listed in this headline. And they way it's proposed, it is almost impossible NOT to open the envelope.
Which is the function of the Envelope headline... getting the package open...

Ok, it's all for today: little Headline, you did your job on that cute yellow envelope: you got me curious and you got me to take action and open it !

Till next time

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home