Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I crave Points: Hallmark, give them to me! (Part 2 of 2)

Subjects: Points-accumulation programs
Principle: How to use points to increase sales via returning customers

So now that I applied for my Hallmark membership, I expected something great to happen: as the Hallmark people now knew me (they have now my address, name and even phone number), they could start communicating with me.

And they surely did: few days after my signing up, they sent me the welcome package – I am a very happy member!

In the welcome package there was a diabolically effective and smart item: a keychain version of my Hallmark Card, with my Hallmark Id and bar code. How irresistible: I immediately integrated it in my key ring, together with my mailbox and house keys.

So, now it’s always with me and there is no chance for me forgetting it. What a smart idea from the folks in the marketing department of Hallmark. Kudos to them for having the idea or even for just imitating it.

Lesson for the guerrilla entrepreneur: make sure you create a keychain version of your points program - it works great!

Kramerilio in USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home