Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Thursday, May 26, 2005

On my way back to Texas tomorrow

It's that time again: finally, I can enjoy one more time the subtle yet profound pleasure of jet lag...

For one week I will be having coffee with Batman at night, watching infomercial of Ron Popeil in industrial quantity and wondering about how airplane pilots can survive past 50 years old.

Next posting will probably be from the other side of the Pacific: bye bye to Asia, Howdy to Texas.

Mau Taipei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home