Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

On my way to Taiwan ...

all,

after a much more human day in Shanghai, tomorrow I am on my way to Taipei via Hong Kong.

Only few hours of easy flight and tasty (...) airplane food stand between me and the tallest building in the world, Taipei 101.

And you can be sure that I will be on the outlook for innovative marketing ideas from the island.

I got some good stuff from Shanghai that I will post in the next days: stay tuned.

Ciao ciao Shanghai, Nihao Taipei,

Mau

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home