Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Sunday, August 21, 2005

SmartIdeas lite

All,

I realized that the pressure to write lot of commentary for every posting is keeping me from posting often lot of interesting pictures I have about Smart Ideas I run into.

Countermeasure: from now on, I will make shorter postings, but more frequent than in the last period.

I hope this will continue to bring value and ideas to you.

Mau in Austin

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just post the picture, let us comment. Short and sweet.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Mau said...

Anonymous,

thanx for the comment: I will go forward with the new, Lite format.

M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home