Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Airport version of Bulk Price

I am always interested and appreciative when I see cross pollination between businesses.

Recently, I captured in London's airport these pictures: I like the point of offering an extra benefit to the prospect (a lower price on the books) if they purchase a quantity higher than one copy.

As usual, business is a numbers' game: even if just a fraction of the prospects will take the establishment up on the offer, it is going to be extra profit flowing directly to the bottom line for no risk and no additional investment.

IMGP2260

IMGP2259
Smart ideas can be found at every corner, even at airports...

Mau in Austin

2 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Mau,
I love how you bring us examples from all over the world. It keeps our marketing brains sharp and fresh. Keep the great material coming!
~Skip

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Mau said...

Thank you Skip, I am glad you guys find this worldwide angle interesting.

Mau back in Austin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home