Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Saturday, August 20, 2005

A word about the recent frequency of postings

Dear readers,

You surely noticed that lately I have been very unreliable with the frequency of my postings: while I had an almost daily schedule a couple of months ago, in the last month I posted very rarely.

I apologize for the disservice.

From now on, I will be posting at a more irregular pace: I am reviewing my personal goals for the blog and a daily posting frequency was way too much.

Thank you for your continued patronage,

Mau in Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home