Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Sunday, April 03, 2005

You Got Idea!

By now you all know how romantic I am: “You got Mail!” immediately brings back my memories to the sweet comedy with the same title. Oh, so nice: Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan, two people from different walk of life meeting over the net and joining their lives…so sweeeeeeeetttt.

IMGP1825

Ok, back to money making techniques: after all, that’s why you are reading this pages…

I stumbled upon the attached AOL CD sampler at a Blockbuster: nothing major there, just the CDs we are used to receive in the mail from our good friends at America On Line.

But alas! My attention is captured by a good idea: once they grab the attention of one person, for no extra price, they can have the chance to grab the attention of one of your (mine) friends! Ohhh, I love these money making ideas at zero cost!

I can already hear you guys thinking “Yeah, no cost… they have to have to generate twice as much as logins available, twice as much as passwords… their computers will start frying their electronic brains in the superhuman effort… Free…”.

And here comes the second strike of genius: every CD has the same 2 logins (yeah, your Kramerilio personally checked for you: I walked back in the Blockbuster to get a second and a third one…). So it really is a free hook for a second person, which will receive a recommendation from a friend (very powerful and cheap).

Oh, these guys are good, real good.

K in China at 28k

1 Comments:

At 6:20 AM, Blogger Mau said...

ancora l'anonimato, thanx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home