Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Vacation time !

All,

I am taking some days off and going to Italy, chasing new blog ideas there.

I will update the blog irregularly till July 8th.

Ciao

Mau in Austin

2 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Mau,
Have a wondeful trip! Enjoy!!

We hope to visit Italy someday. My wife's family is from the Abruzzo region.

cheers-
Skip

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger Mau said...

Whoa, you guys would love it.

I am right now in Turin (Torino), where the city is getting ready for the Olympics coming in few months.

Check this out:
http://www.torino2006.org/

Mau in Olympic Torino !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home