Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Monday, August 22, 2005

Impossible not to read...

Now, tell me how you can avoid reading this...

IMGP2341

Extra info: this was inside a snail mail insurance offering for a professional association.

Mau in Austin

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get these all the time. Not one has convinced me to buy the product. Some I open, depending on if I really am wavering the decision, most I have really already made up my mind and do not open. Keep in mind, I am a consumer.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Mau said...

Anonymous,

Your comment is right on the money.

My point here was about the sentence, that should entice people to open the little note and read it. As you are saying, it works (albeit not 100% of the time) on this purpose. Now, it is now the task of the copy inside the note to motivate the reader to act.

A lame, uninteresting sentence like "more information inside" would probably not even make people open the note, killing every possibility of making the sale.

Mau in Austin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home