Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Keep on Yodeling: check out Rentalps.com

Today is our Swiss day: after my lunch fondue, I am going to have a big Toblerone to make my day a sweeter day. And who knows... Maybe I will add some Swiss Cheese to my pizza this evening...

rentalps

Ok, back to business.
Today we talk about a web service exclusively dedicated to renting apartments in the Alps: rentalps.com (full disclosure: Rentalps.com is owned and operated by a friend of mine).

I am glad to bring some attention to this site for his interesting risk-reversal policy for Owners:
  • In two simple words, no risk. The site allows to post the ad about the apartment or chalet in few minutes for no cost (no cost = no risk)
  • Owners can receive 3 free contacts from prospect renters, so they can actually see the service at work, delivering results.
  • There is no time limit: the owner can leave the ad posted with no cost till results start coming.
It does not get much better than this: checking a service at work delivering sample real results without even paying a single Euro...

Ok, now I go to look for my next ski trip house: do I prefer Moleson or Verbier?

Kramerilio in USA

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention that rentalps is available online in 4 languages: English, German, French and Italian (by the way, excellent Italian translation!).

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Mau said...

ciao Claudia,
you are absolutely right: the 4 languages make for an extra great feature of the site.
And the Italian translation... what can I say? Superb? Amazing? Molto bella?

ciao,

K in USA

 
At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your friend should have it in Japanese also... those Lugano types usually speak that language too. - Ro in USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home