Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Saturday, April 09, 2005

A moment of Relax: China is Different !

After so much description of business stuff, one moment of relax and enjoyment.
I got this little rarity from China yesterday: when I saw it, I immediately took action and captured this rare example of "Mystery Advertisement" with my faithful digital camera.

IMGP1848

It's very clear: China is different from the Western world. Where would you find in Paris, Rome or London a similar Ad, with a baby together with ...with ... whatever it is...

Enjoy your expanded marketing horizons :)

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home