Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The N3W BMW S3RI3S 3

This is a funny and creative one, from Yahoo!

Few days ago I was checking my stocks to see how far I am from Bill Gates (full disclosure: I am very very far) and something bizarre happened.

After few seconds that I was looking at the Yahoo! Finance page, I saw some letters change... I knew I did not have any alcohol yet that morning, so I was supposed to be still sober: what was going on?

I reloaded the page and the same effect happened few seconds later: the letter -e- became a number -3- in many words... and it was underlined...

How can I resist? As Claude Hopkins preached, curiosity is one of the strongest forces to motivate human behavior... I approached my mouse to the -3- and clicked...

It actually did work: it was the advertisiment for the New BMW 3 Series...which sports the tagline "SHARP3R than any corner"...

Before "Allucination"
BMW before

After "Allucination"
BMW after

Enjoy the rest of the day,

Kramerilio in Korea

1 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To read more about toyota racing development follow that link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home