Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Seth Godin's list of "What Every Good Marketer Knows"

I found very informative the post from [mini]marketing.it (here) about Seth Godin's list "What Every Good Marketer Knows" (here on Seth's blog, here in PDF").

It is the final comment that, to me, shows that Seth really has experience "Obviously, knowing what to do is very, very different than actually doing it."...

Seth, you are so right !

Kramerilio in China (under the rain in Shanghai)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home