Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Smart Idea (pun intended...)

Ah, I am back, after a very good Memorial Day weekend.

Stefano (the same one of the Rentalps posting we published sometime ago: to review it, click here), sent me this interesting idea.

It comes from a brochure for Smart Car (for our non-European readers, you can find more info on this cute and trendy car here).

This idea deals with one of the biggest problems of mankind: postponing.
I like the clever way they counteract the tendency to say "yeah, I'll write down somewhere that I have to call these company": they put a Post-It note right into the brochure. Cannot get easier than that...

Photo-1

Photo-2

Photo-3

I don't know how much extra cost this adds to the brochure, but it surely makes it more effective.

Be Smart,

Mau in Texas

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very S M A R T! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home