Smart (Business) Ideas - Forward to friends, please...

I share here high-return, low-risk Marketing & Sales ideas: the goal is to generate more profit for your business, with no risky downside. As I am trying to build traffic, I'd appreciate if you could forward this page to your friends (smartideas.blogspot.com). Thank you !

Monday, June 20, 2005

Disclaimer - I am Italian, please be patient with my English

All,

tonight two entrepreneurs dear friends of mine gave me a very good feedback on the blog: they said (I paraphrase) "Mau, the content of the blog is good, but your English is not perfect. Do your readers know that you are not a native American and that your native tongue is not English? Can this hurt your credibility?"

Well, they are right... I realize now that I never told you, dear Readers... The secret has to be finally unveiled (drum roll please): I am not from Austin... I am from Italy.

So, I have to ask you a big courtesy: continue to keep a very critical approach to the content of the blog: make comments, share your ideas, agreements and disagreements with the concepts I present, attack them, support them, dissect and analyze them. It is all good, that is what I want.

But please go easy on me on my English: when I work with local entrepreneurs, they take care of turning my "Spaghetti-English" into real English and get the official writings on any marketing material right. What I write here is coming straight from me, no editing, no reviewing: pure and simple concepts in a raw format.

And hey, if you find some funny expressions along the way in my postings, laugh it up, I don't mind: actually, if I provide content AND good time, I am even happier.

Thank you for your continuous support while I keep working on this blog.

And keep the feedbacks and critiques coming: I love them.

Mau in Austin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home